Whether you build your website to sell or make money online. The prerequisite is still to check if your website has SEO standards or not.
Website SEO standard, need to meet all criteria that Google evaluates. This is a very vague concept, but it is completely real and you need to optimize it well. To be able to improve the quality score & optimize the Top SEO on Google.
So the question arises, how to check and analyze whether your website is SEO standard or not? All are answered in the following article with Woorank Group Buy!
Is the website analysis tool SEO optimized or not with Woorank?
Currently, on the market, there are many different tools to help you check and analyze your website for SEO standards or not. And one of the best analytics tools I would recommend is Woorank. The specific process and step-by-step with this tool are as follows:
First, you access the website Woorank.com.. -> Next, you put the domain name of the website you want to analyze here.
Then click on the “Try it for Free” button, I have detailed illustrations as shown in the picture.
- Note: Limit this tool, let you use it for free in the first Search. If you want to check more, you can use more different web browsers.
- Right Menu Bar: Gives you all the information you need to analyze. That you need to know, and optimize well for your website with SEO standards.
In the round box evaluate the quality score, on a scale from 0-100.
=> You can buy more cheap tools Here!
The higher this analytical index; Show that your website is optimized for SEO standards.
Expressed through 3 main indicators:
- Through: The blue color is so great and SEO standard.
- Need to improve: Currently at a relatively loose level. But you need to optimize it more for it to turn green.
- Severe error: Red error is very serious and you need to optimize a lot more.
First, the “Content” section, is the focus and the most important content. You need to optimize well. Let it turn all to “Green” as on my website is OK.
In the “Content” optimization section, you need to optimize each specific tag item as follows:
- Title, description, Hedding, Tag: Here, I optimize SEO very well, so they all turn to “Green”, and do not need to optimize anything else.
- Links in the page: Or its English name Internal Links reached 90.3%. => Currently the system to go to Link on my website is currently doing very well.
- Language: My website only uses one language, which is Vietnamese. So this part of the language is still not very optimized.
Next, all items on the website are “Green” and optimized and in the best state.
- Blog: is currently “Red”, because my website does not have it yet and will add this item in the near future.
So that all categories that need to be well optimized for SEO will turn green and always be in the best state.
The next important part, you need to pay attention to is “Mobile- Friendliness”. Because of current user trends, I prefer watching on mobile more than a computer or any other device.
So this item you need to optimize well, whether it’s red or yellow. => You need to optimize more. Letting it turn to “Green” is OK.
In this ‘Structured data’ section, most of the items I have optimized are very good.
Only missing Thumbnail images for the website are not available, so it is in the “Yellow” state. I just need to add the Thumbnail image, and it turns “Blue” immediately.
- Backlink: You notice the “Backlinks Score” section is very bad. So I need to optimize it more so that it turns “Green”, the new website is really optimized.
- Social network profiles: In this section, you just need to link your website to all the Social Network pages that you currently own. For example Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Currently, I have linked the website to all social networking sites. Just not linked Facebook Fanpage. So just add it and it turns on the “Green Light” immediately.
On this tool, there are many different items. Help you optimize SEO for your website to reach the best state. If any item is red or yellow, try to optimize it more so that it turns green.
Of course, it is very difficult for your website to get a Full score of 100, but getting a score of about 65-80 is OK enough. This is a great tool to analyze and find ways to fix our website, always in the best state with Woorank.
Try to optimize all these scores, the higher the score, the higher the quality of the website will increase and push the SEO Top website faster.
There are many other great tools both free and paid. To analyze whether your website is SEO optimized or not. If you are interested, please comment below, we will continue to share with you in the next series of articles.